Head to the bottom of the ocean to race your seahorse in Neptune's competition. In this underwater race, seahorses battle to reach the finish line first. Use your turbo wisely and you might just leave all the other competitors in a trail of bubbles.
The game is customizable with three different board games. Questions can be displayed on screen or not.
Type of game: Group co-op.
Length of game: Short, Medium, Long
Question types: Each group plays on each question.
Coming September 2018
Race to the finish line with each correct answer.
Activate your turbo button to charge your seahorse and skip three spaces ahead.
When the turbo is activated, the seahorse will not move unless the next two questions are answered correctly. Succeed and you will see yourself jumping three spaces ahead... but miss one answer and you will not advance at all!
Are you smart enough to be faster than everyone else?
Select and play with 6 different jockeys.
HOW TO PLAY
- Start a new game.
- Select the number of student teams (up to 6), the game size (10 questions, 15 questions or 20 questions) and to display questions on screen or not*.
- Select a seahorse and a name for each team of students.
- Start the game by asking the first question to all teams.
- Select correct or incorrect for each team in order for them to start racing.
- At any point during the game, a team can use the turbo button once. The team must then answer the next two questions correctly to move three spaces. If they miss an answer, they remain on the square where they were when they activated the button.
- The team(s) to reach the finish first win(s)!
*Deciding not to display questions on screen will allow teachers to ask a question aloud, add supporting material in a separate window (a video, an audio, a larger math problem, etc.) and use the game without making it content dependent.
Game tip: As each group answers every question each time, we recommend that you use some small dry erase boards or notebooks to keep track of each team answers. That way, teams won't copy each other's answers as they respond aloud.