In this medieval race game, knights build a ladder to be first at the top of the fortress. However, when the drums are heard, no one is safe from the archer's attacks.
The game is customizable with three different board games. Questions can be displayed on screen or not.
Build your ladder with every correct answer.
When the archer attacks, be sure to answer correctly to keep your ladder intact!
Select and play with 10 different knights.
HOW TO PLAY
- Start a new game.
- Select the number of student teams (up to 10), the game size (10 questions, 15 questions or 20 questions) and to display questions on screen or not*.
- Select a knight and a name for each team of students.
- Start the game by asking the first question to all teams.
- Select correct or incorrect for each team in order for them to start climbing the wall.
- When an archer appear students will be asked a special question. If they answer correctly, their knight will stay a the same level on the wall. If they answer incorrectly, the archer's arrow will burn a piece of their ladder.
- The team(s) to reach the top of the castle first win(s)!
*Deciding not to display questions on screen will allow teachers to ask a question aloud, add supporting material in a separate window (a video, an audio, a larger math problem, etc.) and use the game without making it content dependent.
Game tip: As each group answers every question each time, we recommend that you use some small dry erase boards or notebooks to keep track of each team answers. That way, teams won't copy each other's answers as they respond aloud.