In this race to victory game, stranded astronauts battle to buy all the missing pieces of their spaceship to escape an alien planet.
The game is customizable with three different board games. Questions can be displayed on screen or not.
Win alien money with every correct answer.
Spend money in the alien store to rebuild your spaceship.
Select and play with 6 different astronauts.
HOW TO PLAY
- Start a new game.
- Select the amount of student teams, the game size and to display questions on screen or not*.
- Select an astronaut and name for each team of students.
- Start the game by asking the first question to all teams.
- Select correct or incorrect for each team in order for them to receive money.
- Select the space store to buy spaceship parts.
- The space store can be visited at any time during the game. The teacher can decide how often the store will be visited. (For example: every 4 questions, each team can ask to visit it once, etc.)
- The team(s) to complete their spaceship first and escape the alien planet, win(s)!
*Deciding not to display questions on screen will allow teachers to ask a question aloud, add supporting material in a separate window (a video, an audio, a larger math problem, etc.) and use the game without making it content dependent.
Game tip: As each group answers every question each time, we recommend that you use some small dry erase boards or notebooks to keep track of each team answers. That way, teams won't copy each other's answers as they respond aloud.